SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT | COVID-19
Our offices are currently operational. Following Covid-19 lockdown, on 28th April 2020 our offices reopened (normal business hours). Some Government restrictions may be re-introduced with minimal notice. Zero-Cast management can be contacted throughout. HERE ARE CONTACT DETAILS.
Should you require additional information or updates on deliveries and shipping, please contact; email@example.com
Designed using clinical expertise, cutting-edge technology and advanced materials, Zero-Cast is challenging century-old use of plaster treatment, fibre-casting and bracing.
1 million people in the USA suffer a wrist fracture each year. It is the most common fracture, impacting 18 million people across the world per annum.
The first Zero-Cast product has been manufactured for the treatment of WRIST Fractures and is named Zero-Cast Wx.
- Fast application (3 mins)
- No more sweating and itching
- Hygienic - patient can shower & bathe
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Day to day activities can continue
- Clothes fit easily over Zero-Cast
- Shorter clinic visits
- Less joint stiffness & faster rehabilitation
- Hypoallergenic foam lining comfort
- Improved patient compliance
- Protects muscle mass & joint health
- X-ray with cast in place (radiolucent)